- 1. Artist entry - Submit page
- 2. Artist entry - Edit page
- 3. Artist entry - View page
- 4. Guideline discussions/sources
Artists are VocaDB's main data type, along with albums and songs.
Voice synths, composers, illustrators, circles, labels, etc are all implemented through artist entries. These different artist types can have distinct features, such as release date -fields for voicebanks.
This page is aimed to help with adding artists to the database, and to explain how each data field works and how it should be used.
If you're unsure if the artist should be added in the first place, please read the content policy for content policy for artists.
- Choosing the main picture for artist entries
- Romanization guidelines
- Artist types
- Artist roles
- External links
- minimum requirements for each entry type
- synth-related fields (Associated artists)
Additional (official) pictures for the artist. Most useful for voice synth entries.
Allowed types: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png. Maximum size is 8 MB.